Hello everyone? How was your night? I hope everyone had
fantastic time doing whatever you were doing! I think we are all tired and
probably hangover so I’ll keep it short and sweet.
I’m not a big fan of resolutions. I always say if you want
to do something, do it NOW! Don’t wait for a date to start. But there are a few
things I want to achieve with my blog and my life. What’s more, and I think you
will find it helpful as well, if you write down your aims, the chance you will
achieve them gets higher! It also helps me to organise my thoughts 🙂
1. Read more blogs – I bet that’s what we all want! I might
just set aside a day or two during the week, which I’m hoping will help me achieve
2. Blog every third day – This one might be hard, as I’m
extremely busy, but if I schedule it and prepare ahead I’m sure I can manage!
3. GYM – Oh yes. I haven’t been back since my bunion surgery
4 months ago. I still can’t run, but I’m allowed weights! Whoop Whoop, just in
time after Christmas!
4. EAT HEALTHY – Vegetable, fruits, home cooked lunches!
Junk food allowed only once a month.
5. RELAX more and enjoy life.
6. Start selling my clothes! I shop way too much and I ended
up with a spare room full of clothes. So I decided I won’t clothes shop with my
money, but only with money from sold clothes! (we will see how this one goes,
but to be honest with you, I won’t get my hopes up)
7. Attend events and bloggers meet ups! Just do the proper
What are your New Year’s Resolutions? I wish you the
greatest 2014 you can hope for! Enjoy it everyone, work for your dreams and be
What are your dreams for 2014? Let me know in the comments below!
Follow Mode-lily at